- David on Restoring confidence
- Patty on Restoring confidence
- Jordan Peterson on Lost on a shelf
- David on I’ve been whining
- Patty Hebert on I’ve been whining
Daily Archives: January 30, 2011
Should you stay or should you go?
“You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.” Edwin Louis Cole (1922-2002) Pretty straight forward, huh? If you find yourself in a situation where you are struggling to survive, get out of the water. I … Continue reading
Posted in Development, Growth, Improvement, Job Comments Off on Should you stay or should you go?