And stand behind it.
What kind of promises do you make to your customers?
If you don’t put it on the wall, will they know by your actions?
Have a great Saturday!
PS. 1.18 mile run this morning in the new shoes. Determination wins over new shoes. But the shoes do help. 🙂Tweet
1. You ran in shoes the same day you bought them?
2. How does a company take it from the wall to the floor?
1. It was a run/walk. They are more supportive of my arch than my old shoes. They felt good.
2. My take is they see it every day and the customer sees it so there is a level of expectation by the customer. You walk into most retail establishments and you don’t know if the company has a list of promises. If the words aren’t put into action, then the poster is nothing but artwork on the wall.
David, a few thoughts:
1. The company puts it there so the customers can use it to hold employees accountable?
2. Do you think the employees see the sign every day for their entire careers?