Using your talents and education, you recognize the situation needs someone to take the lead. But you’ve never done this job before. What do you do?
1. Assemble a team of motivated individuals to work with you.
2. Establish goals for your project based on feedback from management.
3. Listen to your team. The next idea can come from anywhere.
4. Communicate the mission to all parties.
5. Follow up weekly/daily to track progress and encourage others to reach their goals.
6. Celebrate individual accomplishments along the way.
Have faith. Now go lead!