This is post #200 for “It’s All About The Customer” and I couldn’t be more excited.
When this blog started, I admit I wasn’t looking this far ahead. It was about today and not tomorrow. Well, tomorrow is here.
Let’s recap what has taken place since #1 was posted:
- It took a month to get to my 1oth post (putting the vision in writing) averaging 10 visits a day.
- It took 11 months to go from 1 to 100 (honing the vision) averaging about 30 visits a day.
- Less than 5 months to go from 101 to 200 (cultivating the vision) now averaging close to 200 visits a day.
- New Facebook Fan page (sharing the vision)
- A book deal (broadening the audience for the vision)
- Made for TV movie (hey, I can dream, can’t I?)
So there isn’t a pending book deal. Well, nothing signed anyway. It’s just talk. But talk that is fueled by having a passion for something and wanting to see that something become as big as it can be.
Does your vision have you looking forward through tomorrow? Or does it stop along the way?